Crypto Blog

Make a New Friend Tuesdays!

We are so excited to be starting something new here on our blog. Every Tuesday we will be introducing you to a new friend. We know that Blog Hops can get overwhelming and you don't really get to know everyone. You just want to be able to stop by to say hello so we came up with Make a New Friend Tuesdays. This way we can really get to know a bit about our new friends and everyone can drop by to say hello since its one blog once a week. Don't worry we will still be having Blog Hops this is just a bonus! If you would like your blog to be featured please fill out this form and we will let you know when your blog will be featured.

Meet our new friend Pip Avery!
He is the dog behind Pip Gets Back In The Game

Oh my Dog! Mr. Pip you are one handsome mans!

We asked Mr. Pip some questions about himself and this is what he had to say.

I am a 12 year old Yorkie, living in Chicago with my mom and dad, 4 year old human sister, and three feline sisters.

I was abandoned at a pet store on September 10th, 2001. Some suspect that I may have been used for breeding, but who knows? The past is the past. The good folks at Red Door Animal Shelter rescued me and brought me to live with my current family. Life has been great ever since!

I like cats, green olives, fancy costumes, peanut butter, eating paper towels, barking at deer, watching Oprah, and contemplating life from the safety of my mom’s lap.

I dislike stairs, basic commands, hot days, getting my nails trimmed, my prescription low fat dog food, being away from home, and long walks.

Oh Mr. Pip that looks like a great garden to run around in. Could we come play too?
Mr. Pip can be found on the Web at his blog
http://www.pipinthegame.blogspot.com

and on Twitter as well. Seems he is quite the #pawty animal too.
http://twitter.com/mrpippop

Make sure to stop by and say hello to our new friend!

XOXO, Davinia & Indiana

Idle Talk: