Crypto Blog

Happy Aloha Friday

The way it works is you post a short question on your blog and link up each week at An Island Life the hostess of this event so others can come and visit your blog and answer your question. Everyone can post their own question just make sure to keep it family friendly.

Our question for you:
Which Social Media tools do you use on a regular basis? Feel free to leave your information for other to follow you!

We use twitter pretty much daily as a form of communication. I wanted to have a twitter account similar to our Blog Name but it uses too many characters so I opted against it. I also made the decision that I didn't want to have two separate accounts for Davinia and Indiana on twitter so once in a while for a Pawpawty they will take the keyboard away from me. @felissahadas

We have a Facebook Fan page for Two Little Cavaliers Plus Davinia and Indiana have their own Facebook profile this is the account where we interact, post pictures, play Frontierville (feel free to become our neighbor)

We are also on BlogFrog feel free to join our community. We promise to try harder and be more active there this year.

I personally am on LinkedIn which I really don't understand at all. Maybe I just don't understand how to us it as a networking tool.

Idle Talk: