Crypto Blog

TV Review: CMT's Working Class

I was given the opportunity to preview CMT’s first ever scripted sitcom, “Working Class” starring former “Reba” co-star and scene-stealer, Melissa Peterman and Golden Globe winner, Ed Asner.

Working Class follows the life of a single blue collar mom, who has recently moved her family to a rich suburban neighborhood to try and provide a better life for her kids, while proudly retaining her 'working class' roots.

I was able to watch the series premier episode, The Buddy System, in which an old flame visits Carli, hoping to rekindle their high school romance. Unfortunately, for Carli, he makes a flamboyant move at her new job.

I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never heard of the show before but I figured why not take a look. I thought the episode was fun and fast moving. I got a chance to watch CMT’s Working Class before it premiers Friday January 28th. The characters are all very like-able, and it all has a very down to earth storyline.

Visit the CMT Working Class site to get a sneak peak at the show, watch video clips, meet the cast you can even go on a virtual tour of the set. If you like Working Class on FB and play Social City you can add Working Class to your town. You can also see a sneak peak of the show there, meet the cast watch videos and see photos. Follow CMT on Twitter.

Premieres January 28 at 8:00 p.m., ET/PT on CMT.

Through my affiliation with One2One Network I was given the opportunity to Review this TV show. I was not compensated in anyway for this review and the opinions expressed are completely my own. I am however entered to win a prize pack from CMT for submission of my Review.

Idle Talk: