Crypto Blog

Happy Aloha Fridays

I figured you Northerners would appreciate some color

The way it works is you post a short question on your blog and link up each week at An Island Life the hostess of this event so others can come and visit your blog and answer your question. Everyone can post their own question just make sure to keep it family friendly.

Our question for you:
If someone were sending you Roses for a random occasion what color would you ask for?

I was joking around with someone the other day and told them to feel free to send me roses on Valentines Day. Knowing I was joking they asked what color I wanted so I immediately said Coral. The person said I was being too demanding asking for such an obscure color so I said I didn't care as long as they weren't red. I just don't think Red Roses are as pretty as some of the other more vibrant happy colors. I would love a bouquet of Gerber Daisies just as much if not more then a dozen roses.

Idle Talk: