Crypto Blog

Monetizing Your Blog: Social Spark

Some of you have been asking me how to monetize your Blogs and I really don't have a magic wand for you to raise and say poof here are amazing corporate sponsors that will pay you to blog. What I can do is share the tools that I find around the internet that seem legitimate. I have signed up for a few recently and while I haven't seen any results yet I figured I would start sharing them with you. For most of the opportunities I share with you the publisher (that's you) gets to set your own ad prices. You never know you could have opportunities come your way before I do. Just click the button and you will be taken to the page to sign up.

You need to have Google Analytics set up but you can do that when they prompt you link it into your account and you will need to allow the system some other access to your blog in order for the system to work properly. As I said I will only be sharing legitimate opportunities with all of you that other people that I know have used and they seem to work for them.

I will let you know as soon as I start seeing results.

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Idle Talk: