Crypto Blog

Would You Like to Know How to Use LinkedIn?

I know I count myself as a member of the group that really doesn't "get" LinkedIn. Its not that I am scared of technology and I think I am pretty social network savvy but this tool has always eluded me. That is until now. I have decided that I NEED to learn how to use it if I want to say that I know how to use all current social media tools. For those of you on LinkedIn feel free to add me to your network http://www.linkedin.com/in/felissaelfenbein

I spent much of yesterday updating my profile and trying to figure things out. Two Little Cavaliers now has its own Company page on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/two-little-cavaliers
We would love it if you would follow us over there. In exchange we promise we will spend the next few days learning all there is to know about LinkedIn and all the different ways to use it.

For those of you not quite there yet but would like to learn take some time this week to update your resume so you can put together your profile and then get your network going. As we learn more and more about LinkedIn we will share our finding with you.

what are your questions about LinkedIn?
Do you have a LinkedIn Profile? Do you use it or it is just sitting there collecting dust?

Idle Talk: