Crypto Blog

Blog Paws is Amazing!

Hello to all of my new friends and followers. I am so excited to be blogging from Blog Paws 2010! This is an incredible event and I am so glad that I was able to find a Sponsor in order to attend. Thank you to Pedigree Pet Adoption Drive for giving me the opportunity to be here and to meet all the amazing people and animals.

I am sitting here in Columbus, Ohio at the first ever Blog Paws waiting for the day to begin and I just have to tell you all how amazing this event is. I have met so many really great people with all sorts of blogs as well as some interesting pet brands. I want to thank Yvonne, Tom, and Caroline for all of their efforts putting together this "pet conference" where less then 8 months ago they were hoping for an attendance of 50 bloggers at the event this weekend and at Opening Ceremony last night there were 250 of us!!!

I think I will list them here so that those of you not here can benefit from it as well.

I guess I should list the Blog Paws site because in the coming weeks it is going to really start taking off and becoming an incredible resource for Pet Bloggers. We are kind of like Mommy Bloggers only we focus on our Pets not our human kids. The Pet Brands out there know that like mommy bloggers we have an incredible voice within the pet community and want us to blog about their products, their brand and their message. This weekend is all about getting the bloggers and the brand together to have a dialog and learn from each other what we each need and want and how to get that message across. Blog Paws is going to be a year round connection for brands and bloggers.
http://blogpaws.com

First I have to introduce you to my favorite new friend her name is Chloe she is a sweet little Cavalier girl. She has a travel blog that she writes to help other dogs learn about what it takes to travel around the US. She has her first international trip planned. I am so jealous she is going to Paris, France! You can visit her blog www.dogjaunt.com

I met Tuck's mommy from Mr. Tucks' Neighborhood. Tuck is a cat not a dog but we know not all pet people are dog people cats need homes too. I met Tuck's mom because one of the Sponsors of Blog Paws is Del Monte foods the people behind Meow Mix and Kibbles and Bits and I went over to their table and asked what they put in their food to make it so that the feral cats I feed turn their noses up at any other food I offer them. (I feed the feral cats so that they don't think they can walk in my front door its bizarre). Anyway she was standing there and laughed when I said it because she has heard the same same from others who feed feral cats. Long story short she is a presenter here at blog paws and I will be sitting in on her session today - Fair, Focused, and Fun Product Reviews! Which will ultimately benefit all of my readers. You can visit her blog http://tucksneighborhood.blogspot.com/

I will post more about this amazing event later today and promise pictures. I am taking my camera to the event today so I can take pictures and will blog from my room. That is one thing I learned. If I am going to be a traveling blogger I need a lighter weight laptop with a battery that actually charges. I thought my arm was going to fall off yesterday.

Idle Talk: