Crypto Blog

Nylabone #Fail Chocolate Flavor Bones?

Dear Nylabone,

What is the world were you thinking creating a Chocolate Flavor Dog Bone? Why would you want dogs to smell chocolate which is highly toxic to them and think it is a chew bone. When Indiana was a Puppy we owned all sorts of shapes and sizes of your chewbones we even found new shapes when we moved to Hong Kong and she got those as well. They were her favorite because she could get her teeth into them and not hurt herself or be eating an extra meal because of it. Unfortunately she is no longer all that interested in your non edible bones (she does like your edible ones though). Sometimes she will forget herself and I will find her with one of her old bones I think she has several under the bed.

Then today I walk into the pet store to waste a few minutes waiting for something and there staring right at me is a three pack of bones and right in the middle is chocolate flavor? I am still scratching my head over the person who came up with the idea of creating a chocolate bone and the person who approved it. I hear wanting to create new flavors so that dogs don't get sick of the same one. Or flavors for dogs who can't have meat but chocolate? Why couldn't you create a Carob one? There is nothing toxic about carob for dogs. Even if there is no cocoa in these chew bones I just really do not understand why you would make a chocolate flavor. Unless of course the packaging was supposed to say carob and there was a mix-up?

I just don't think this was a very thought out idea on the companies part. We would love to hear from you though in response to this blog post because like I said I am still scratching my head over this one and I am sure other people are as well.

Felissa

Idle Talk: