Crypto Blog

Meet Allie and Anna

Hi my name is Anna, and I am Allie and we are currently located in Texas. We are litter mates rescued from an Oklahoma Puppy mill by an organization called Lucky Star Cavalier Rescue. The people that rescued us mainly work with mill puppies just like us to help us find loving homes something we have never had before.

We are about 4 years old and our foster mom says we are as sweet as could be!

Anna: I am the smaller of the two sisters. I am partially deaf, but that sure doesn't slow me down! I am petite, independent and cute as a bug. Well at least that’s why my foster Grandma says. I have been working really hard on my potty training and I am almost there! I weigh 15 pounds.

Allie: I am the lover in the family. I am very motherly and watch out for my little sister, even though she doesn't think she needs it. I always want to be in the middle of everything and sitting on the couch being cuddled is my absolute favorite! I weigh 18 pounds.
Foster Mom: These two little girls are pretty amazing. I had never fostered more than one Cavalier at a time, and was quite nervous to have two. Truth is they have been some of the best fosters I have ever had. They are sweet and easy to care for. Allie is hilarious the way she is always watching out for Anna, while Anna is independent and totally oblivious to her sister's frantic need to mother her. They are very close to being potty trained, but they do need to be separated for meal time. Allie would never admit it, but she tends to steal Anna's food! Both these girls are an awesome example of unconditional love.

Allie and Anna: We need a home full of love. Though we love our foster family, we sure are ready to go to our forever home. We promise to love you, lick you, and cuddle you at every turn!

To learn more or for contact information about these two beautiful girls visit
http://www.luckystarcavalierrescue.org/page.php?name=Rescues&detail=yes&id=783

About Lucky Star Cavalier Rescue:
We are all familiar with the puppies in pet stores. Most of these puppies are sold to these stores through wholesalers who purchase their "stock" from people who mass-produce many different breeds of puppies for profit. In an effort to provide happier, healthier lives for the "breeders" who have spent all of theirs so far in filthy cages...and to help limit the chances of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies ending up in pet stores, a fund was created to purchase any breeding age CKCS that may come up in auction sales, which are held throughout the United States.

Our first "rescue" from such a sale was a female named Classic Star. After her purchase at an auction in Oklahoma a young boy came up to pet the dog. He asked what her name was and upon hearing the name Classic Star he said he thought her name should be "Lucky" because she was Lucky that we bought her! We loved the name and it stuck with both the doggie, Lucky, who lived with a wonderful family in Missouri for many years, and with this organization.

Lucky Star Cavalier Rescue has since rescued over 1200 Cavaliers. We became incorporated on January 6, 2000, and were granted the IRS status of a nonprofit charitable organization - 501(C)(3). Our mission is to rescue and protect the breed which we all so dearly love. Donations are always welcomed and will be used to purchase Cavaliers and provide health care. The dogs are given the proper veterinary care and are then placed in foster homes to assess their individual personalities. Once we are certain we understand the needs of a particular dog, we then begin looking for a permanent home that is just right for him/her!

Idle Talk: