Crypto Blog

Pet Bloggers Blog Hop our favorite time of the week!

Its another edition of Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop brought to you by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Confessions of a Plume!

Here's how you can join the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop celebration:

* Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.

* * Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs made for us and include it in your Saturday Pet Bloggers Hop post so that your readers will know what is going on.

* * Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.

* * Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like

* * Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from the Saturday Pet Bloggers Hop

* * Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop

The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up with us each week you will be able to find the new links on my blog starting at 12:01 AM Eastern Time each week in case you are a party animal and want to get a head start. The link will close at 11:30pm Eastern on Monday night but you can still use the links to hop around the internet to find new anipals!

We have had a very interesting week this week. First the Blog Make Over we won from entering Simply Stacie's Build A Beautiful Blog Week event has been taking place behind the scenes. We are waiting on one more piece for it to be completely finished. Of course it had to be taking place the week my parents are here and need my attention. More specifically the day we were cleaning the house and yard so that a potential buyer could come and take a look (the house belongs to my parents but I have been able to live here for a few years). So here I am trying to Spring /Summer clean up and I am needed on the computer to keep my eye on things. I guess the good part of the whole thing was it gave me an excuse to come in from the heat for a few minutes at a time. As soon as everything is complete I will post about our experience and so you all know and can come back to check out the final product.

Davinia and Indiana of course loved the fact that grandpa and grandma were here because it means a ton of treats and extra attention. I don't think there is anything the girls didn't eat this week. Everything was one for grandpa one for the doggies. I think they need more fat in their diet they both were on the thin side again I just don't know what to do anymore. The foods that agree with them are all very low in fat and not particularly high in protein either. I think we are going to have to give them Omega Oils to see if it helps any. I did some research which I will be sharing with you all. Plus a product I really think is going to be great.

We have a bunch of Reviews and Giveaways which WILL be posted next week. Plus I will be finding out if I am going to be a staff writer on a HUGE blog with over 3,700 followers as their official Pet Blogger which would be amazing because it would translate to big things for all of my loyal readers. Don't forget to enter to win our current giveaways we have 1 for dogs, 1 for cats, and one that can be for either dogs or cats or other small animals that get to roam around the house.

Can't wait to visit everyone. Have a great weekend full of fun and sun and maybe running through the sprinklers.

Felissa, Davinia, and Indiana

Idle Talk: