Crypto Blog

Finally joined the Swag Bucks Craze
Search & Win

I decided it was finally time to go for it and sign up for swag bucks. For months and months I have been hearing from Bloggy friends who have gotten unbelievable items and gift cards just by using Swag Bucks as their search engine. If I could earn enough points to get a flip camera for free I was jump up and down but I would be just as happy earning a Gift Card to Amazon to purchase books. I have friends who have been able to take the entire family out to dinner for free using their swag bucks and others who have been able to accumulate so many swag bucks that they can offer their followers a gift card giveaway using their free Swag Buck to places like Target, Amazon, and I think someone even offered a gift card to Olive Garden.
I don't know all the ins and outs yet of the program but I haven't heard anything negative about Swag Bucks only people earning and getting cool Swag so it was time to get on board.
Feel free to click on either banner to sign up using my referral code to start earning while you are searching.

Search & Win
Idle Talk: