Crypto Blog

Need your help Tweeting!

As you know I am in the middle of a 90 Day Health Challenge. I am eating healthy foods, drinking water, and walking the dogs more. Now that I have more energy I feel like I can do more now and this prize would be amazing.

I am trying to win a Treadmill from @BookieBoo and @SmoothFitness for #Mamavation however there is a catch. In order to be eligible to win you have to get others to nominate you. Do you think you all could copy and paste this tweet so I can win?

"I nominate @marika 2 win a FREE treadmill from @SmoothFitness. They R totally deserving, http://bit.ly/a5JZgl #mamavation"

Those of you who tweet for me are able to get bonus entries in all open giveaways between now and the end of the Threadmill contest. Please tweet the message out before July 23rd. You can only nominate me once per twitter account (so if you have an acount and your pet does too feel free to sent the tweet from both. You can nominate as many people as you would like so if you have other friends you are nominating don't worry.

Thank you so much for your help.
Felissa

Idle Talk: