Crypto Blog

Thursdays are for Sharing @no_crybaby_doGs

NoCrybabyDoGs
We have another #pawpawty prize we wanted to tell you all about. We won a set of custom cards from a really nice store on Etsy. It was so easy to work with her and our cards were sent out quickly. When I sent the image she noticed right away that it wasn't true black and white that somehow the image is slightly blue and she was worried that I would be upset so before she printed them she made sure I knew about it. I knew that the picture was not developed properly and so it looks blue but I was ok with it because I love the picture.

I used this picture that you all have seen before where Davinia and Indiana are walking in the park on their leashes smiling. I love this picture and it looks amazing as note cards.I tried to take a picture but it doesn't do the notecards justice. They look professionally done not like someone just plays around with her computer and printer you can tell that this is something that she has put a lot of work into getting right and looking good. This Etsy shop is definitely one to check out if you need custom holiday cards or gifts for friends who love animals or just need new notecards for yourself.

About the Etsy Shop:

Hurt Mama Dachshund Dog Worried Babies Card

Welcome to NoCrybabyDoGs ! I specialize in professionally hand made & packaged doggie notecards & fridge magnets. I've been in dog rescue (all breeds) for many years and have always called the little orphans 'crybaby doGs', thus the name of my small business. Alfred Brehm summed it up so beautifully when he wrote ...'the only human quality they lack is that of speech'. I've been an ebay seller for 12 years, and have had my items featured in a 'world-wide' dog catalog. Buy with confidence!
Cards are professionally printed on pale linen card stock. Cards measure 5x7 each (and look fantastic framed!). Cards are blank inside for your personal message. Eight cards & envelopes per package. Cards are packaged in a clear cello sleeve with cardboard to avoid bending in transit.Be sure to check my other listings ... I also offer fridge magnets & prints!

*I specialize in custom cards and magnets of YOUR pets. Convo me for instructions to send photos.*
**I also do custom Holiday cards of your pets. *New Addition To the Family* Pet adoption cards available. Pet sympathy cards available.**

In The Company of Greyhounds Fridge Magnet

*From an original oil on canvas by artist Barbara Berman, 2004. Exclusive written permission to reproduce and sell image by Barbara Berman 2004*

Acrylic magnets are professionally made. Each measures approx 2x3". Magnets arrive packaged in a small glassine envelope for protection. Please remove protective envelope before using.

Ideal for your fridge or filing cabinet at work... great little gift for a co-worker !

Idle Talk: