Crypto Blog

Happy Aloha Friday

I have seen this meme for months and months on other peoples blogs. I love the tropical picture they use each week and well I finally decided that we would participate. The way it works is you post a short question on your blog and link up each week at An Island Life the hostess of this event so others can come and visit your blog and answer your question. Everyone can post their own question just make sure to keep it family friendly.

Our question for you:
What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is Chinese. Asian food in general does not make me feel sick after eating it and there are a lot of choices for someone who is both Vegetarian and Gluten Intolerant. If you ask me what I had for dinner 9 times out of 10 it will be Asian themed.

Indiana's favorite food is anything not bolted down just come for a walk with us one day if you don't believe me.

Davinia is more picky but she loves Chinese Food - like momma like baby ;) She loved steamed vegetables, fruit, and sweet potatoes.

Idle Talk: