Crypto Blog

#Blogathon Meet Paloma

Paloma Photo Courtesy of Petfinder
Hi, my name is Paloma and I am a four year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever that is on the smaller side weighing 59 pounds. You may have already read that I am blind but that does not slow me down a bit. I love to meet new people and other dogs and when people meet me they are very surprised to learn that I cant see them. I like having dog companions to learn from and play with so would like to go to a home with another dog. I am able to see bright light so am happy to get out for a walk or, especially, to go for a swim. If you would like a running partner I can keep up and all that I ask is for you to let me know if there is a step by saying step to me. I learned to use the dog door at my foster home my very first day and am reliable left loose in the house. I have cats at my foster home and quickly learned which ones are friendly and which ones are grumpy. I also enjoy car rides and think it is great to put my nose out the window to smell the sites going by. Being blind does not make me as special as how sweet I am so if you would like to meet a sweet girl ask for Paloma!
We require an application, phone interview and home visit prior to adoption. We will not discuss a specific dog with an applicant until the adoption process is completed. Our adoption fee for dogs under 9 months is $250, dogs between 9 months and 8 years is $195 and our super seniors are $175. Please visit our website for more information. Thank you!

Paloma's Contact Info
Retriever Rescue of Colorado , Denver, CO

  • 3036714659
  • Email Retriever Rescue of Colorado
  • See more pets from Retriever Rescue of Colorado
  • For more information, visit Retriever Rescue of Colorado's Web site.

My goal for the Blog-A-Thon is twofold.
1.) Every hour on the hour we will be posting about an animal in need of a special home. My hope is that you will will help re-tweet each of our posts and share with your friends on Facebook in order to try and find all these special animals a fantastic home.

2.) I am raising money for Boggs Mountain Humane Rescue located in Tiger Georgia. If you make a purchase from my Stella & Dot E-Boutique my entire commission from each sale will be donated to the shelter. Please use hostess name Marika Elfenbein

It is not too late to Sponsor a post. All proceeds will go to Boggs Mountain Humane Shelter. Each post is $25 and you will be able to have 1 link to any family friendly site. Please send your donation via PayPal to me marika@gmail.com in the notes write ''sponsor a post. As soon as your donation is received your link will go up in the next available post.

Idle Talk: