Crypto Blog

#Blogathon Meet Pepper and Corky

Hi! My name is Pepper (my nose is mostly brown) and this is my brother Corky (his nose is mostly white). Photo Courtesy of Cavalier Rescue USA

We were surrendered to rescue when our family had to move far away and they could not take us with them. We were sad at first, but our foster parents told us that they were going to find us anther special family all our own. From the first day we were in foster care our foster parents said “we were no trouble at all”! We both love to play with toys, especially me, and if you throw them I will bring them right to you to throw again! We love sleeping in the big bed and Croky really loves to hide in the pillows!

We love people, all ages of people, even little people! We get along great with our foster dog brothers and sisters. We have never had an accident in the house and we both know how to use the doggie door, as you can see from our picture! We have a tendency to overeat, so we need a home that can help control our eating and keep our weight down! We also both have mild allergies, which are being controlled with a special diet, so it is important that we continue on that diet exclusively. We both have an ear thing for which we're being treated while in rescue. It's called primary secretory otitis media (PSOM) - I have had my ears flushed already, which has helped me to hear better in my left ear! Corky will get his ears flushed soon. Both of us have very healthy hearts, which is just great I am told!

Since we have lived our whole lives together, we really want to both go to the same forever home. We are both independent, but we really love being together. If you would like to donate to help pay for our ear flushes, we would really appreciate it! If you think we would be the perfect pair for your family, please fill out an application online and then contact our foster mother Lynette at cole.143@osu.edu This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . We are being fostered in Columbus, Ohio and so families within a reasonable driving distance of there will be considered for our placement.

In order to be considered as the perfect home for this handsome pair please fill out their application

My goal for the Blog-A-Thon is twofold. 1.) Every hour on the hour we will be posting about an animal in need of a special home. My hope is that you will will help re-tweet each of our posts and share with your friends on Facebook in order to try and find all these special animals a fantastic home.

2.) I am raising money for Boggs Mountain Humane Rescue located in Tiger Georgia. If you make a purchase from my Stella & Dot E-Boutique my entire commission from each sale will be donated to the shelter.

It is not too late to Sponsor a post. All proceeds will go to Boggs Mountain Humane Shelter. Each post is $25 and you will be able to have 1 link to any family friendly site. Please send your donation via PayPal to me marika@gmail.com in the notes write ''sponsor a post. As soon as your donation is received your link will go up in the next available post.

Idle Talk: