Crypto Blog

MozPage Rank vs GooglePR

For those of you who keep track of your stats I am sure you have been watching and waiting for GooglePR to finally come and grace you with an updated Page Rank like me you have waited and waited and every few months try and find some information about when the new update will occur only there is no official word from Google. For those who don't do Reviews and Giveaways on a regular basis or at all this is little more then something to make you confused. For those of you who like me rely very heavily on your Blogs statistics for Review and Giveaway opportunities not to mention paid advertisements or sponsorships to blogging Conferences this is a real issue. Many PR companies want to know what my GooglePR is and I have to explain to then that Google has not updated its rankings since April when my blog was a little over 2 months old. I explain I would be happy to give them any other stat they are interested in which works for some PR companies and others are sticking fast and hard to GooglePR as their be all end all way to approve or decline Bloggers.

As someone who is basically obsessed with my stats and the stats of other Bloggers to see how my blog compares I have seen MozPage Rank but haven't been able to use it as a statistic because I didn't know it could rank my Blog since I am using the Blogger platform. I was super excited to find out it will and has rated my Blog.

You can check your mozRank by heading over to Blog Grader. Both sites will give you a score between 0 and 10. Blog Grader is supposed to be accurate to two decimal points. Both of these sites also offer a lot of helpful tips to help you optimize your blog and are free to use. I will say however that while they give you great pointers on how to improve your Sites statistics and even link to where to find the information to include on your blog like Tweet Meme and Facebook Recommend both of which I plan on putting into my blog this weekend. The pages they linked to did not tell me where in my Blogs code to put the new code so I had to abandon the futile attempt of both yesterday.

Here are my MozPage Rank Stats from three different sites. Each site has a ton of other Ranking algorithms you can use for your Blog including their own ranking system some will even tell you your Alexa Score but that is for another Post all together.

Open Site Explorer MozRank 4.08

Website Grader MozRank 4.0

Website Analyzer MozRank 4.08

If you would like to check out our other stats feel free to visit our PetPR friendly Page for updated information.

Aside from checking out your own MozRank you can help spread the word. Retweet this post and share on Facebook. The more people that know that GooglePR has not updated Page Rank since April and should not be relying on other more up to date statistics the better off we will all be as Bloggers and or business owners.

Idle Talk: