Crypto Blog

Happy Aloha Friday

The way it works is you post a short question on your blog and link up each week at An Island Life the hostess of this event so others can come and visit your blog and answer your question. Everyone can post their own question just make sure to keep it family friendly.

Our question for you:
Are you a Coffee Drinker, A Tea Drinker, or a Soda Drinker first thing in the morning.

I am fully willing to admit I used to be a soda in the morning drinker and didn't stop the entire day. I stopped drinking soda cold turkey all the way back at the end of June and haven't had a sip since. I actually didn't mean to stop cold turkey but I wanted to drink my 8 glasses of water a day so I told myself I could have soda only AFTER I had my water for the day. So I was basically telling myself I could only have it for dessert. The first day I had a can of soda after dinner and I went to do the same the next day and found I couldn't drink it. I had literally gone from drinking about a 2 litter bottle a day to none at all.

Anyway back to the question my drink of choice is now water and I allow myself 1 Vitamin water zero per day. The Vitamin Water is a more recent addition as I didn't use to drink it but I was really sick for over a month and I decided to buy a few bottles to see if they would help. Well they did I don't have an explanation but I need at least half a bottle per day. I also love loose leaf tea. My current favorite is Thai Tea Blend from Teavana.

Idle Talk: