Crypto Blog

Happy Aloha Friday

The way it works is you post a short question on your blog and link up each week at An Island Life the hostess of this event so others can come and visit your blog and answer your question. Everyone can post their own question just make sure to keep it family friendly.

Our question for you:
Do you like playing in the snow?

I personally am not a fan of cold weather but I think that snow (anywhere but NYC) is really pretty. It has been quite a few years since we have been anywhere that is gets cold enough to snow but over the Holidays we drove to my parents where it did snow. I wish I had thought to get my camera out the first day it was snowing or at least before it was almost completely gone (we staged the pictures in the one spot that still looked like it had lots of snow). I did manage to get a few pictures of the girls playing though but this was the only one with them of them in the same picture as you can see the snow was gone everywhere else. They were completely covered in snow by the time we went back in a little bit later.

Idle Talk: