Crypto Blog

Make A New Friend Tuesdays: Cooper and Lola

Every Tuesday we introduce you to a new blogging friend. We know that Blog Hops can get overwhelming and you don't really get to know everyone you just want to be able to stop by to say hello to get to say hi to everyone on the list.

We came up with Make a New Friend Tuesdays. This way we can really get to know a bit about our new friends and everyone can drop by to say hello since its one blog once a week. Don't worry we will still be having Blog Hops this is just a bonus! This is a much more intimate way to get to know your fellow Bloggers and introduce yourself to them. I love getting to actually spend a few minutes looking through their posts to see what their blog is all about and of course getting to see pictures!

If you would like your blog to be featured please fill out this form and we will let you know when your blog will be featured.

Meet our New Friends Cooper and Lola

AWWW! Christmas Prince and Princess

I'm a 32 year old house wife in MN. I am new to blogging but am having a great and rewarding time doing so. I love to eat mexican food and sushi. My favorite color is pink. I am lucky to have my pups in my life as they help reduce stress and depression.

I have two dogs. Cooper is a 5 year old Boston Terrier and Lola is a 2.5 year old French bulldog. They both love to go to the dog park, play with their favorite pink latex toy, and ride in the car. Lola LOVES children, and Cooper loves to lay in the sun. For some reason I started calling both dogs boo-boo as a nickname.

Cooper and Lola getting ready to playLola has a wheat and corn food allergy so both dogs enjoy Venison and sweet potato dog food, with the occasional homemade dog treat.

Idle Talk: