Crypto Blog

Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul

I won a package from Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul - Food and Book! Indiana and Davinia received a sample bag of the dry dog food. We wound up getting the sample for large dogs so I gave it to them as a snack over several days instead of a meal. They seem to really like the food and it didn't upset Indiana's stomach which is you knew what I have been dealing with for the past few weeks you would have said I was crazy to even let her try it in the first place.
Which actually leads me to a conundrum with the sample and the book I received a $30 coupon to PetfoodDirect.com I would love to order the food for them but when I checked to see who in the area carries it so I can continue to feed it the only local place is out West a place I basically never go and would probably just resort to their current food to save the trip. The food is about the same price as what I feed now but if I have it shipped when I need a new bag is it $15 a bag to ship which is out of the question. I could use the coupon to buy a bag of a food they did really well on when we lived in Hong Kong but same problem there are no local carriers for that kind either but I know that their stomachs tolerate it and it is palatable. With either of those foods it would most likely be a one off bag as a little variety in their lives right now but then I feel bad that they like the food and I was given the coupon to order Chicken Soup For the Dog Lover's Soul specifically. Could the company possibly work something out with either Petco (preferred) or PetSmart to carry the food? Decisions.

This was taken from my original post found at: www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Idle Talk: