Crypto Blog

Make A New Friend Tuesdays: Kritters that Twitter

Every Tuesday we introduce you to a new blogging friend. We know that Blog Hops can get overwhelming and you don't really get to know everyone you just want to be able to stop by to say hello to get to say hi to everyone on the list.

We came up with Make a New Friend Tuesdays. This way we can really get to know a bit about our new friends and everyone can drop by to say hello since its one blog once a week. Don't worry we will still be having Blog Hops this is just a bonus! This is a much more intimate way to get to know your fellow Bloggers and introduce yourself to them. I love getting to actually spend a few minutes looking through their posts to see what their blog is all about and of course getting to see pictures!

If you would like your blog to be featured please fill out this form and we will feature your blog will be featured.

Meet our friends over at Kritters That Twitter

I am in Philadelphia, love all animals, am owned by Abigail and Madison. Purple and Green are my favorite colors. I love social media, pets, coffee and chocolate. My cat Abigail tweets as @KritterKondo (mostly anipal talk stuff) and I have a more adult Twitter Account @lisaillman where I tweet about animals, news, Social Media, fun gadgets and much more!

This is a Social Media Blog that is focused on the pet industry, catering to pet lovers, pet stores and anybody that loves animals. I am Lisa Illman, the Inventor of the Kritter Kondo product line and owner of Kritter Kommunity, LLC. I am also owned by my two adorable cats, Madison and Abigail. The three of us are Social Media junkies and frequently advise individuals and/or businesses about the different channels available. I launched my Kritter Kondos on Twitter and since then have continued to build a foundation on the internet that centers around pets and their well being. This Blog is dedicated to providing information about cats, dogs, and other kritters as well as information about Social Media. Once you start to follow my Blog you will also notice I am a contest junkie and love to giveaway prizes. So whether you are a parent of a furbaby, a pet store, love contests or just interested in learning more about Social Media, I think you will enjoy this Blog.

Some things to know about me and my cats. Madison is a 13 year old Tuxedo male, Abigail is a 7 year old female Stripey. Madison works diligently on the Blog, in charge of the posts, keeping up with the contests and thinking of feature articles. Abigail is a social butterfly on Twitter and loves to over tweet. (like I said, we are junkies to Social Media) I am in charge of Facebook and I frequently write for this Blog.

I welcome any Social Media questions and ideas for topics you might want to learn more about, so please feel free to email me your ideas. I will do my best to address them and answer any questions you have. It should be noted, I am not interested in complicating things for you. My goal is to keep it simple, give you the opportunity to have fun, help you reach your goals, and learn something new in the process.

Have fun and contact me if you have any questions or just want to say hi!

lisa@kritterkommunity.com

Abigail - Tabby - 6 years old
Madison - Tuxedo - 15 Years old
They LOVE greenies, Fancy Feast and bacon!
Birdie on a stick is currently the favorite activity toy and Scuba Barbie is the favorite lay and roll around on me toy.
Abi and Madi (for short cuz the longer names don't always fit in a Tweet!)

Idle Talk: