Crypto Blog

Aloha Friday

The way it works is you post a short question on your blog and link up each week at An Island Life the hostess of this event so others can come and visit your blog and answer your question. Everyone can post their own question just make sure to keep it family friendly.

Our question for you: Are you a morning person or a night person?

I am 100% without a doubt a night person. I can stay up late to get stuff done and am ok the next day but ask me to get up early in the morning and I am a mess for the entire day. If it is a late night and an early morning then things are going to get pretty ugly by the end of the day to the point that I am so tired but just can't fall asleep until my regular time and it just sets everything off for days. I never do early wake up well feeling sick to my stomach if I wake up anytime before 7am. I think the dogs feel the same way because they would much rather go to bed later and wake up later then wake up early.

Idle Talk: