Crypto Blog

Another Update from the Military Family Pets are Safe for Now

I know that many of you are still concerned for the pets of millitary families in Japan. As long as I keep receiving updates I will continue to publish them for all of you. Mariaelena is now home in the US safe with her children thinking about her husband and her pets back in Japan. The situation in the devastated areas of Japan is still horrible however as more and more organizations are able to make their way into these areas people will be able to feel more hope for the future. WorldVets and JEARS plan to be in the worst hit areas by Tuesday to offer help to as many animals as possible.

_______________

This is the latest update from Mariaelena:

I just got an update from my husband, who arrived home in Japan just after I left. He is home with the animals and back to work to help with the evacuation efforts. At this time all evacuations are voluntary. Thankfully, they are accepting pets on flights now! I'm so happy something was finally done about this issue. Unfortunately, I'm already gone. But, I have put my trust in my husband to take them with him IF and WHEN he must evacuate. Most of my worries about them being left alone are put at ease, I just wish they could have made it home with me. I'd love a reason to go for a walk with my dogs or to curl up on the couch with my kitties.

I can only hope and pray that everything goes well in the Tsunami stricken areas and pets get reunited with their owners, and the ones that can't, get good forever homes. I'm willing to help in any way I can from California and of course when I return to Japan. Thank you for all you do.

Mariaelena Geoffray

Idle Talk: