Crypto Blog

National Puppy Day

Apparently today is National Puppy Day! Who wouldn't have fun celebrating a day like this. We decided to celebrate the day by introducing you to a Black Puppy who needs a home.

Meet Lulu: Flat-Coated Retriever/Border Collie Mix
Hi, my name is Lulu! I am a 4 month old Flat Coated Retriever/Border Collie mix. I am a VERY smart girl and already know my basic commands - I can even high five when you ask me! My foster mom says I am a bit headstrong, but I learn very quickly, and she's channeling my energy in the right direction to ensure I'm a very well mannered girl. I am already spayed, up to date on all my vaccinations, and I only weigh about 22 pounds. From the looks of my feet, they say I'm going to be a medium-large sized girl of about 50 pounds. Since I am such a smart and willful puppy, I can sometimes play a little *ruff*, but don't all puppies play hard? I will do really well in a family with older children, and would love to live with other dogs or puppies. I don't even know what "kitties" are, but my foster mom is going to introduce me to some before I'm adopted.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18917382

Idle Talk: