Crypto Blog

Honest Kitchen Dog food Photo Contest

Thanks to our friends over on Life with Dogs we found out about a competition going on on the facebook fan page for Honest Kitchen. Davinia has decided that she has the profile they are looking for to be featured on their new grain free fish based food and has entered their contest. There isn't any voting taking place or anything like that but I figure it would help her chances of winning if her friends would pop over to her picture and like it or comment on it.I would think wen the powers that be look at all the pictures that the ones that stick out will have comments on them or some sort of built in fan base.

We are actually in the market for a new food since Davinia needs the nutrition right now and I can't have her turning her nose up at her food and not eating. Ok so she will eat but not the healthy food I need her to eat and I know from past expirience she would rather starve then eat which is just not a option now.

I am going to go and see if the local retailer has a sample size we can try I am not going to be picky about the flavor as long as it is one of the ones with animal protein. I am not sure if this food would work for us but I hope to be able to give it a test run. Davinia and Indiana both like foods with a fish base so I think they would probably love this new food. I wish there was a way to find out exactly when it is coming out and if we could get samples.

Idle Talk: