Crypto Blog

Make A New Friend Tuesdays

Every Tuesday we introduce you to a new blogging friend. We know that Blog Hops can get overwhelming and you don't really get to know everyone. You just want to be able to stop by to say hello so we came up with Make a New Friend Tuesdays. This way we can really get to know a bit about our new friends and everyone can drop by to say hello since its one blog once a week. Don't worry we will still be having Blog Hops this is just a bonus! This is a much more intimate way to get to know your fellow bloggers and introduce yourself to them. I love getting to actually spend a few minutes looking through their posts to see what their blog is all about and of course getting to see pictures!

If you would like your blog to be featured please fill out this form and we will let you know when your blog will be featured.

Meet our new friends Cody & Dakota from the CAT CHAT Blog

Ok my blog is about Cats! (surprise, surprise!) It is dedicated to the memory of my first soul kitty (Bobo) who passed 3 yrs ago at the age of 18. He was my heart and soul and I miss him terribly.

Got my own seat they are finally learning!Because my blog is "housed" on a newspaper website (but I am NOT an employee of the newspaper) I don't always blog in my cat's voice. I have on occasion done a few posts in my cats voice.

I worked in advertising for 21 years at Ohio's largest newspaper (The Plain Dealer) before moving to Michigan in 2001. I moved here after having met my husband online in 2000...we communicated online, on the phone and in person for over a year before I moved here.

I am currently unemployed, lost my last job due to downsizing in 2007.
I started as a freelance writer/blogger back on Oct of 2009.
I am grateful for Twitter for introducing me to many of the infamous and great Anipals and for enabling me to connect with so many wonderful and warm animals and their hoomans! My first cat was Bobo. He was a tabby who adored when I would make chicken. I used to call him "Bobo kitty", "Peanut Face" and I even made up a song about him. His favorite activity was chasing balls.

I have another cat named Cody. He is a silver tabby. His favorite food? ALL FOOD! Cody is all about food! His favorite activity is trying to find a stash of plastic to eat, turning on printers, driving his Sheltie brother Dakota insane, playing with his rubber pompom that hangs from a bent piece of wire and wrapping himself around Mom's neck for kisses. I call him Codalicious, Jelly Belly, Belly Boy, Cody Body, Codsters...

What a handsome regal man you are little kitty! Glad to get to know you a little better.
Then there is Dakota our Sheltie. His favorite food is Mom's turkey burgers or hamburgers and his beef knuckle. His favorite activities are "herding" the Chihuahua "Chico" that lives across the hall (when they are in the back courtyard together), playing "keep away" with Mom and Dad and his green tennis ball, and doing "Psycho Running" with his brother Cody. I call him Dakota Boda, Sheltie Boy and Boda.

Hang out with Caren on Twitter:
@catchatcaren

And of course make sure to visit their blog and say hello!
CAT CHAT

Idle Talk: