Crypto Blog

Happy Aloha Friday

The way it works is you post a short question on your blog and link up each week at An Island Life the hostess of this event so others can come and visit your blog and answer your question. Everyone can post their own question just make sure to keep it family friendly.

Our question for you:

Do you own a Pet(s)? What kind of Pet is it? If you don't would you like to own a pet someday?

I own 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Davinia and Indiana. For those of you who are new here Davinia is 6 and Indiana is 5. I have had Davinia since she was about 9 months old and Indiana since she was 9 weeks old.

I am not sure what other animal I would own I think Hedgehogs are cute. Everytime I see a picture of one I smile but I am not sure they are the cuddliest of pets to own and not sure other then being cute what they do.

I am allergic to kitties. I will say hello, scratch their ears or tummies but I can't live in the same house as one. We were pet sitting 2 ferrets they were pretty cool but I don't think I could allow them to be free range and keeping them in a crate most of the time just isn't right. Cavaliers might be little but they have the same hunting instincts of other Spaniels.

While your visiting check out the Giveaway Holiday Hop for Pets to win some amazing pet products for your four legged family member.

Idle Talk: