Crypto Blog

Happy Aloha Friday

The way it works is you post a short question on your blog and link up each week at An Island Life the hostess of this event so others can come and visit your blog and answer your question. Everyone can post their own question just make sure to keep it family friendly.

Our question for you:
Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall which is your favorite season and why?

While I personally prefer warm humid weather year roundI am a big fan of fall colors and motifs. I like the fact that the weather here in Miami turns from 90 degrees to 75 degreesand can get a little cooler at night right around Halloween (give or take a few days). Quite honestly though I really don't have a problem with summer weather when it is humid and under 95 degrees out. I love the feeling of getting off the airplane and having the humidity hit me in the face I know most people don't but I know I am home when it happens.

The only season I really don't like is the winter anything below 70 degrees is just too cold for me plus it gets drier then which I also am not a fan of.

Idle Talk: