Crypto Blog

Monetizing Your Blog: LinkWorth

Yesterday I started introducing you to ways to legitimately monetize your Blog or website. I wanted to introduce you to a new service I think you all might be interested in. LinkWorth is a lot more selective in who and what they accept from their Publishers then other site might be.

You have to go through a rather lengthy process to sign up with this service. However it seems worthwhile because you choose just how many ads you will allow, the cost of the ad, and what type of content you will approve. It took me two tries before I was approved due to the cost of one of my offerings. Now I am just waiting for a company to decide they would like to advertise with me.

I will do a follow up to let you all know if and when I start receiving opportunities with this service.

Affiliate Banner

LinkWorth allows partners to be paid for placing advertiser ads on their site. To qualify for this service, you must list your blog/site into the system under the sites category. Once an advertiser would like to request a deal from you, you can review the advertiser site and keyword/phrase to be placed on your site. At that point, you can either approve or decline the request.

Idle Talk: