Crypto Blog

Vick to Discuss His Involvement in Dog Fighting

Jim Mora Jr. sat down with Vick for an interview that will air this Sunday on “NFL Gameday Morning” at 9 AM.
One of Mora’s first questions: why not come clean? Vick refused to cooperate with federal investigators when he was first questioned regarding dog fighting allegations, and this led to a longer prison sentence when he was eventually found guilty.
“My whole life was a lie, Jim, you know, everything from A to Z,” Vick said.
When asked about how he got involved in dog fighting, Vick said it started early.
“I got involved when I was young. My first year in the league, I met a guy, and one thing led to another. Now we got an old farm, and we got some land. And we were off and running.”
The most shocking parts of the interview are obviously the ones where Vick talks (quite candidly) about what landed him in jail. He admitted to lying to Mora, and saying he was going off to see family, when, in fact, he was dog fighting every week.
***
I wonder if he is going to express any remorse about what he did to the dogs who he made fight or if this is just some sort of PR play to get people to feel bad for him because his life was out of control due to the fame and fortune. I guess we will all find out soon enough as the rest of the information I could find about this interview seems like a giant sob story about how he wasn't trying his best or playing his hardest and how his life was a big lie.

Idle Talk: